close

 
本文引用自 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself

那天發現一個不錯的網站,在心裡徬徨的時候不彷看看這些文章..來一起勵志順便練英文吧!!

共勉之囉~


原文實在太長 以下分成好幾篇翻吧~


1. Start spending time with the right people. - 花時間在對的人身上

These are the people you enjoy, who love and appreciate you, and who encourage you to improve in healthy and exciting ways.

他們是讓你快樂, 愛你而且懂得欣賞你的人, 總是在你身邊鼓勵你, 為了你好.

They are the ones who make you feel more alive, and not only embrace who you are now, but also embrace and embody who you want to be, unconditionally.

他們讓你覺得自己很有價值, 不管你做什麼, 總是給予你無條件的支持

2. Start facing your problems head on. - 勇敢面對問題

It isn't your problems that define you, but how you react to them and recover from them. Problems will not disappear unless you take action.

你必須知道, 沒有任何問題是會憑空消失的. 因此在遇到問題時所採取的行動, 才是關鍵所在. 
Do what you can, when you can, and acknowledge what you've done.
It's all about taking baby steps in the right direction, inch by inch.
不管怎麼樣, 只要盡力而為, 一步一腳印朝對的方向前進,

These inches count, they add up to yards and miles in the long run.
就算再怎麼樣慢慢的爬, 你終究會抵達成功的終點站.



3. Start being honest with yourself about everything. - 懂得對自己誠實


Be honest about what's right, as well as what needs to be changed.
誠實的告訴自己對現況滿意和不滿意的地方.
Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become.
誠實的告訴自己你想要什麼, 想要成為什麼樣的人.

Be honest with every aspect of your life, always. Because you are the one person you can forever count on.

誠實的面對你的人生, 因為你是唯一一個你能永遠依靠的人.

Search your soul, for the truth, so that you truly know who you are.
積極探索自己的內心深處, 你才能更了解自己.

Once you do, you'll have a better understanding of where you are now and how you got here, and you'll be better equipped to identify where you want to go and how to get there.

一旦了解了自己, 你才能更清楚自己的位置, 知道是什麼讓你走到今天, 以及要如何對未來採取行動.


4. Start making your own happiness a priority. - 把自己的快樂放在第一位


Your needs matter. If you don't value yourself, look out for yourself, and stick up for yourself, you're sabotaging yourself.

正視自己的需求, 如果連你都不懂得愛自己, 替自己出聲, 那跟自虐並沒有兩樣.

Remember, it IS possible to take care of your own needs while simultaneously caring for those around you.

記住, 你可以兼顧自己的需求並關心周遭的人.

And once your needs are met, you will likely be far more capable of helping those who need you most.

一旦你滿足了自己的需求, 就會更有能力去幫助其他需要你的人.

5. Start being yourself, genuinely and proudly. - 驕傲的做自己

Trying to be anyone else is a waste of the person you are.
努力成為別人, 是在浪費屬於你的獨一無二.

Be yourself. Embrace that individual inside you that has ideas, strengths and beauty like no one else.

請忠於自己. 擁抱自己獨特的美, 與眾不同的優點和想法.

Be the person you know yourself to be - the best version of you - on your terms.
做自己想要做的人, 並且做到最好.
Above all, be true to YOU, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. 最重要的是對自己誠實, 如果你不想刻意的這麼做, 就順其自然吧.

arrow
arrow

    閃弟 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()