close

 

本文引用自 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself

那天發現的一個不錯的網站,在心裡徬徨的時候不彷看看這些文章..來一起勵志順便練英文吧!!

共勉之囉~

 

原文實在太長 以下分成好幾篇翻吧~

 

1.  Start spending time with the right people. – 花時間在對的人身上

    These are the people you enjoy, who love and appreciate you, and who encourage you to improve in healthy and exciting ways.

    那些是你喜歡, 愛你和懂得欣賞你的人, 那些總是在你身邊鼓勵你, 希望你變得更健康更棒的人.

    They are the ones who make you feel more alive, and not only embrace who you are now, but also embrace and embody who you want to be, unconditionally.

    他們總是讓你覺得活著很有意義, 不管你現在是什麼樣的人, 還是未來想要做什麼, 他們總是無條件的在你身邊支持你.

2.  Start facing your problems head on. – 面對問題

    It isn’t your problems that define you, but how you react to them and recover from them. Problems will not disappear unless you take action.

    問題不再於問題本身, 而在於你是用什麼樣的態度和如何面對問題. 如果你不做任何行動, 問題是不會憑空消失的.

    Do what you can, when you can, and acknowledge what you’ve done.

    在適當的時機做你能做的,  並且要讓自己意識到你做的這些事.

    It’s all about taking baby steps in the right direction, inch by inch.

    關鍵在於朝對的方向前進, 即使像嬰兒爬步也沒有關係.

   These inches count, they add up to yards and miles in the long run.

   一小步之間, 你終究會累積到長遠的成功, 達到你的目標.

3.   Start being honest with yourself about everything. – 一切對自己誠實

    Be honest about what’s right, as well as what needs to be changed. 誠實的面對現在哪些是你要的, 哪些是你不想要的.

    Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become. 誠實的告訴自己你想要做什麼, 想要成為什麼樣的人.

    Be honest with every aspect of your life, always. Because you are the one person you can forever count on.

    誠實的面對你的人生, 因為你是唯一一個能永遠被自己依靠的人.

    Search your soul, for the truth, so that you truly know who you are. 找到你的靈魂, 你才能真正地知道你是誰.

    Once you do, you’ll have a better understanding of where you are now and how you got here, and you’ll be better equipped to identify where you want to go  and  how to get there.

    一旦你了解了自己, 你才能更清楚現在你處在什麼位置, 還有是什麼讓你有今天, 你才會更知道要如何為你想要的未來做準備.

4.  Start making your own happiness a priority. – 把自己的快樂放在第一位

    Your needs matter. If you don’t value yourself, look out for yourself, and stick up for yourself, you’re sabotaging yourself.

    你的需求是很重要的, 如果連你都不懂得愛自己, 替自己出聲, 那你便是在傷害自己.

     Remember, it IS possible to take care of your own needs while simultaneously caring for those around you.

     記住, 你可以同時兼顧自己的需求並關心你周遭的人.

     And once your needs are met, you will likely be far more capable of helping those who need you most.

     一旦你滿足了自己的需求, 你才會更有能力去幫助別人.

5.  Start being yourself, genuinely and proudly. – 發自內心驕傲的做自己

     Trying to be anyone else is a waste of the person you are. Be yourself. 努力成為別人, 是在浪費自己的獨一無二. 做你自己.

     Embrace that individual inside you that has ideas, strengths and beauty like no one else.

     擁抱自己獨特的美, 與眾不同的優點和想法.

     Be the person you know yourself to be – the best version of you – on your terms. 做你自己認為你是的那個人, 做最好的自己

     Above all, be true to YOU, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. 一切都是在於做真實的, 如果你不能這麼做, 就先試著把自己擺一邊吧.

 

arrow
arrow

    閃弟 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()